MCKEE-L Archives

Archiver > MCKEE > 2007-05 > 1180633888

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [MCKEE] James McKee Cemetery - Washington County VA
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 17:51:28 -0000

Author: bettye_malone
Surnames: McKee, Sherwood, Hand
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.mckee/2328.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I am researching the Sherwoods of Washington Co., VA. Robert Sherwood married Mary McKee in VA on 1833. In my research I learned that McKee might have been her first husband, that actually she was Mary Hand. Mary's husband was Edward McKee who died in 1832. Edward's father was Andrew McKee. Can you help me verify any of this information?

Important Note: