MCKEE-L Archives

Archiver > MCKEE > 2007-05 > 1180634371

From: "Gwen" <>
Subject: Re: [MCKEE] MCKEE Digest, Vol 2, Issue 55
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 01:02:23 -0500

I have to put in my two cents here. Last year someone put my cousins obit
on a mail list that I belong to. I was grateful to see it since no one had
notified me of her death. We lived many miles apart and perhaps her family
felt there was no need to notify me since I probably would be unable to
attend. But since I do family history I would want every record that I could
receive in whatever form
Gwen