MCKEE-L Archives

Archiver > MCKEE > 2007-05 > 1180636583

Subject: Re: [MCKEE] MCKEE Digest, Vol 2, Issue 55
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 14:36:23 -0400

When subscribing to one of these lists, I think you have to have a wider point of view. What one person finds to be of no use will be a golden find to another. Personally, I've never gotten one scrap of information off of the McKee list. However, I'm hopeful that one day I might connect with someone. Good subject lines help me go through the emails I receive quickly and I don't mind doing it.

Pamela Treme

Land O'Lakes, Florida