MCKEE-L Archives

Archiver > MCKEE > 2009-11 > 1258259832

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [MCKEE] Alfred McKee & Family Pulaski Co KY 1870 & 1880 Census
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 04:37:12 -0000

Author: mssbttyj
Surnames: McKee, Hill
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.mckee/1264.3/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Alfred and Mary Jane Hill McKee are my great great grandparents. I have just tried to post and deleted twice so I will be brief. I have information on some of their descendants. My mother Anna Lee McKee b Apr 20 1918, d Apr 2 2005 is a dau of Harry Mckee b 1894 d 1918. Harry was born in Pulaski Co KY son of John McKee, age 5 in the 1870 census, son of Alfred and Mary. Also Alfred and Mary are in Campbell Co TN 1860 with w dau Elizabeth J, Distr 13 Coal Creek, pg 149 #502. In 1850 census Campbell Co TN Alfred 19 is in the household of Arthur and Rosannah McKee 17th subdivision. In same subdivision 17th Mary 13 is in the household of Foster and Elizabeth Hill. Pulaski Co KY borders Scott Co Tn and Campbell Co Tn is east of Scott so the family could easily have migrated. I can give more details on my direct ancestors and family names to Alfred.

Important Note: