MCKEE-L Archives

Archiver > MCKEE > 2010-08 > 1280986159

From: ,
Subject: Re: [MCKEE] Information on Francis Marion Mckee
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2010 05:29:19 -0000

Author: carolynellis4567
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.mckee/2575.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Thank you for replying.

I do have some more questions. Where did Francis died and what years? Why did he left his children with his daughter Phebe Mote in 1885? Where did he go? Is Sarah and George mother name Nance. If so what is the name of Francis mother?

Where did Nance died and what year? Who is John Moore?

Do you have any pictures? Would love to have more information on this family. I have a picture of Thomas Jefferson Mckee and his wive Louisa Jane Davis.

Important Note: