MCKEE-L Archives

Archiver > MCKEE > 2011-09 > 1316621046

From: ,
Subject: Re: [MCKEE] James and Roberts in Pa. plentiful
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 16:04:06 -0000

Author: seeleys1
Surnames:
Classification: will

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.mckee/2648.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

You say I can ask my libary to locate
"The Book of Mckee" for me. Do you mean order it to be sent? They no longer do that.
You also mention there are 3 volumes. I didn't know that.
My search is for Samuels. There aren't a lot, and mine is for Sr., who died in 1780 in Westmorland Co., Pa. as did his son, Samuel, b. about 1775. Do you recall running into any Samuels?

Important Note: