MCKEE-L Archives

Archiver > MCKEE > 2012-02 > 1329316113

From: ,
Subject: [MCKEE] McKEE Effie M 1903 1935
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 14:28:33 -0000

Author: t42ForestLawn
Surnames: McKEE , Mc KEE
Classification: cemetery

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.mckee/2667/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

McKEE Effie M 1903 1935

DaveStrtickland photographed this gravestone in the Forest Lawn Cemetery, Dallas, Dallas Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 225,469 cemetery photos free at http://teafor2.com where they are listed in order by state(Texas), county(Dallas), cemetery(Forest Lawn) and Surname .
If you know more about this person please reply here instead of contacting me because this is most likely not my family.

Important Note: