MCLELLAN-L Archives

Archiver > MCLELLAN > 2002-08 > 1030031138

From: "Cori / Joel Hunt" <>
Subject: Re: [MCCLELLAN] [Colchester] Cemeteries in Nova Scotia
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 08:45:38 -0700

Kerri:
If you are the Kerri I think you are - then your Joseph B McLellan
family tree is the very first piece of info I found online when I started my
genealogy 3 years ago. Since then I have found so much more - but you were
my motivating force. haha. Thought I'd say hello and let you know I am a
very distant cousin - a 3rd gr grandaughter to Eleanor Johnson who married
Robinson Thompson. Eleanor having come from Samuel McLellan, son of Joseph
B.
Would be interested in the cemetery inscription info you found on
McLellan and if you have any on Johnson. Thanks.
Cori Hunt
Armstrong, BC.