MD-BaltimoreCity-L Archives

Archiver > MD-BaltimoreCity > 2009-09 > 1254000068

From: Lgaia <>
Subject: Re: [MD-BALTIMORECITY] St. Vincent Cemetery
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 14:21:08 -0700

Mike: I have a copy somewhere and will try to find it for you. I know
the sickening feeling one has when you think about the horrible things
done to the cemetery and our loved ones. In my case, it was my great
grandmother, Agatha Berger, who was buried there in 1926.

Letty Wambaugh

Washington State
Baltimore Native