MD-CENSUS-LOOKUP-L Archives

Archiver > MD-CENSUS-LOOKUP > 2006-05 > 1147205398

From: Andrea Welter <>
Subject: RE: [MD-CENSUS-LOOKUP] 1820/Washington/BONNER
Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 16:09:58 -0400

I think this family is too young, I have now put his age range (see below in original inquiry) to help.

Andrea

On Tuesday, May 09, 2006, at 03:12PM, Robyn Clawson <> wrote:

>Could this be him? I don't know the ages of his family members.
>
>1820 > PENNSYLVANIA > FRANKLIN > WASHINGTON
>Series: M33 Roll: 101 Page: 123
>Surname GivenName Age Sex Race Birthplace State County Location
>Year
>BOWMAN ADLEY PA FRANKLIN WASHINGTON 1820
>

>>From: Andrea Welter <>
>>Subject: [MD-CENSUS-LOOKUP] 1820/Washington/BONNER
>>Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 14:28:35 -0400
>>
>>I have not found Adley BONNER in the 1820 Census yet, I am also sending
>>this request to the PA list since he could be in either location. Here is
>>where he has been found:
>>
>>1800 Census in Antrim, Franklin Co., PA (indexed as Atley Boner)
males 26 ? 44 = 1

>>1810 Census in Washington, Franklin Co., PA (indexed as Atley Banner)
males 45 & over = 1

>>1820 not found yet
>>
>>1830 Census in District 7, Washington Co., MD (indexed as Adley Baner)
males 60 - 69 = 1

1840 not sure if he is living, his son Alexander is at Cavetown, Washington Co., MD

I believe his wife Elizabeth was a widow in 1850 at age 79 then in 1860 at age 90

Thanks
Andrea

This thread: