MD-CIVIL-WAR-L Archives

Archiver > MD-CIVIL-WAR > 2000-12 > 0976443753

Subject: [MD-CIVIL-WAR] Maryland Request Lookup George W. Williams, David Williams
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 05:22:33 EST

I am looking for information on George W. Williams. On 3 December 1866 he
married Jennie Telfer in Racine Wisconsin. The marriage license says he was
born in Maryland and that his parents were David & Elizabeth Williams.

I am looking for his birth certificate. He was probably born in or around
1839 in Maryland or maybe Scotland.

I am also looking for the death information of his parents David & Elizabeth
Williams.

There is a George Williams shown in the 1840 Maryland census of Allegany
County, MD, page 33, 6th election district, Federal Population Schedule, ID
Number MDS4a2811398.

There is another listing in the 1860 census, Allegany County, MD, page 237,
district 4, ID number MD235119527.

I am also looking for census info on his parents David & Elizabeth.

Anyone who can help me or guide me please contact Dave Homan at
direct.

Thank You,

Dave in Racine WI

This thread: