MDALLEGA-L Archives

Archiver > MDALLEGA > 2000-10 > 0971808882

From: Susan Sorge <>
Subject: [MDALLEGA] ROLLINGS,DEETZ,CESSNA
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 14:54:42 -0400

Hello Linda,

I can give you information on PERRY DEETZ and his family. I do not have
any information on ROLLINGS, and all I have on Jennie is that her full
name was Eliza Jane Cessna and she was also known as Jennie. She died
Jan 23 1950 in Bedford where I believe she had been born.

I have DEETZ and DIETZ connections in my family line so I am collecting
information on all DIETZ/DEETZ/DEITZ etc.

If you will e-mail me at , I'll send you what I have on
Perry.

I believe that Perry and Jennie may have had up to 8 children.

Susan Sorge

[MDALLEGA] ROLLINGS,DEETZ,CESSNA