MDALLEGA-L Archives

Archiver > MDALLEGA > 2001-01 > 0978898348

From: "Bill Pyles" <>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 15:12:28 -0500

I see where many are reluctant to give their credit card number over the
Internet, yet you give a waitress, a total stranger, your credit card and
she goes to the back and you are lucky to see her for 15 minutes. I don't
know of a credit card company that will no guarantee should something be
charged on the Internet or elsewhere without your permission, you can appeal
it and the charge will be removed. In fact, I think this is a federal law.
However, if you send a check for something and don't get it, try getting
your money back. Your only choice is to write or call the company. I have
had companies go bankrupt and I had an order using a credit card. All I
have to do is notify the credit card company and the charge is removed.
Bill Pyles, Titusville, FL