MDALLEGA-L Archives

Archiver > MDALLEGA > 2001-01 > 0979879629

From: mmonroe37 <>
Subject: Re: [MDALLEGA] Fw: EMAZING Genealogy Tip of the Day - Locating Doctors
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 23:47:09 -0500

Do you know if there are any volumes earlier than these? My Great-Grandfather was a
Doctor, but he died Aug. 24, 1890. Can't seem to find any medical information on him.
His wife's obituary states that she was the wife of the "late Dr. Manuel Maria DeMeza".
All of his children's birth certificates states his occupation as "Physician". Any help
or ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Beth (Green) Smead