MDALLEGA-L Archives

Archiver > MDALLEGA > 2001-01 > 0980554906

From: Joseph McKenzie <>
Subject: Re: [MDALLEGA] Hansrote Files
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 16:21:46 -0800

You people not living in town may able to Look to the L.D.S. Church for at
least one of Mrs. Hansrote's Microfilms. #984219, I though all of her films
were at the L.D.S. Church but I only found one.
http://32.96.111.13/eng/Library/fhlc/supermainframeset.asp?display=titlefilmnotes&columns=*%2C180%2C0&titleno=32510&disp=Miscellaneous_Allegany_Co.%2C_Maryland_his

Joe in Florida.