MDALLEGA-L Archives

Archiver > MDALLEGA > 2002-04 > 1017701113

From: "Susan Malone" <>
Subject: Re: [MDALLEGA] Malone 1850-19??
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 15:46:40 -0700

Hi Sharon,
I see that you have checked census records, but I didn't know if you had
these..

MALONE, JAMES
State: WV Year: 1870
County: Mineral County Record Type: Federal Population Schedule
Township: Frankfort Township Page: 610
Database: WV 1870 Federal Census Index

MALONE, JAMES
State: MD Year: 1840
County: Allegany County Record Type: Federal Population Schedule
Township: 7th Election District Page: 009
Database: MD 1840 Federal Census Index

MALONE, JAMES
State: MD Year: 1860
County: Allegany County Record Type: Federal Population Schedule
Township: District 13 Page: 109
Database: MD 1860 Federal Census Index

If you don't have, and would like these records, let me know and I'll send
them as email attachments or snail mail. Otherwise, I haven't come across
any other James Malones. Do you know if James was born in the US or in
Ireland? My John was born in Ireland, but on a couple of census records it
indicates that his two oldest children were born in WV. I just haven't found
any evidence of that yet... it would be interesting if they ended up being
related :-)

Best wishes,
Susan Malone
Arvada, Colorado
(PS- I'm a Cartmill by birth, Malone is my darling husband's name :-) But
Susan is a great name regardless of the surname!)