Archiver > MDALLEGA > 2002-08 > 1028229223

From: "crobertson1" <>
Subject: Re: [MDALLEGA] Re:question about Cumberland MD area
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 15:15:27 -0400

Holiday Inn In Cumberland (However your right next to the railroad.
Best Western in LaVale 5 miles away. Nice motel.
Super 8 LaVale
Slumberland LaVale - Cheap but clean If your looking for just a place to
Hampton Inn Frostburg 10 miles from Cumberland
Days Inn Frostburg nect to Hampton

Hope this helps