MDALLEGA-L Archives

Archiver > MDALLEGA > 2002-08 > 1028490043

From: "Vera Poole" <>
Subject: Re: [MDALLEGA] Mt. Savage Cemeteries
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2002 12:40:43 -0700

Kathleen,

Does your book on St. Patrick's Cemetery have an index? What is the title
of the book and where might I find one? I am searching for PRESTON,
MULLEN/MULLIN, & MATTINGLY. The information that I have shows that
ELIZABETH MATTINGLY married HENRY PRESTON and JOHN MULLEN/MULLIN. All three
were supposedly born in Mt. Savage. I am grasping at straws trying to get
more information about ANY of them. We suspect that HENRY PRESTON was our
ENOCH PRESTON's father but haven't been able to connect the pieces together.
Any help in finding the book or letting us know if there are ANY persons
with the names PRESTON, MATTINGLY, and MULLEN/MULLIN would be greatly
appreciated. Thank you.

Vera (in Las Vegas)