Archiver > MDALLEGA > 2003-07 > 1057542508

From: tish clark <>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 18:48:34 -0700 (PDT)

Would be interested if anyone has information on Hester Davis who married Daniel Rine/Ryan. She was born Oct. 18, 1817, died April 1915, and married Daniel on Jan. 19, 1834. Can anyone tell me of her parents or siblings? Pat

Edith Chaney <> wrote:Donna and Connie,

I have been trying to find who the parents
were of my John D DAVIS born 1777 in
Maryland. He was in the Allegany Co census in 1850 living near Kitzmiller
with a wife and several grown children.
There were several Davis's who were Maryland Revolutionary
War Soldiers who were granted military lots in Garrett Co and I
cant find anyone researching those Davis soldiers.
They were
Capt Rezin Davis
Robert Davis pvt
Charles Davis pvt
William Davis m artillery
Peter Davis--drummer ---(this is the one I am interested in ---he
got the military lot that is located where my John D Davis
was living near Kitzmiller in 1850 )
John Davis 1st pvt
John Davis of Bailey's Co pvt
John Davis recruit 81