MDALLEGA-L Archives

Archiver > MDALLEGA > 2003-10 > 1066758129

From: "crobertson1" <>
Subject: Re: [MDALLEGA] Re:Crystal Park.
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 13:42:09 -0400

Maybe the Allegany Web site would place an area when photo's can put
display, or a short period of time, so that everyone can look and identify.
Keep them on line for maybe a week or ten days and then replace them with
new ones. That way the site is not so large and more expensive. Just a
thought.
Mamie and I collect and scan all photo's for the Midland Site, but Mamie
is the brains behind the web site, I know very little on making a web site.

Craig