MDALLEGA-L Archives

Archiver > MDALLEGA > 2004-12 > 1102389282

From: "Theresa" <>
Subject: Re: [MDALLEGA] Shivarees and Serenading
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 22:24:39 -0500

They did that here in Orlando just this year. The frat brothers stripped him
to his underwear covered him in honey and saran-wrapped him to the pole
(body only - not the face/mouth) - then took photos - the frat brothers were
arrested and the fraternity was disciplined - not sure what to make of it -
times change and maybe some customs are regional - although if I was the
frats counsel I would find this custom of interest