Archiver > MDALLEGA > 2005-03 > 1111543571

Subject: Henry SHEETZ Marriage Lookup Please
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 21:06:11 EST

Hi List,

I am seeking marriage information for my gt-gt-gt-grandfather, Henry SHEETZ
(or Sheets/Sheitz or possibly Shutz/Schutz, with 2 dots over the "u"). He
married Elizabeth (maiden name unknown), who was Maryland-born. That marriage
was probably around 1800, though it could have been somewhat later. Although
the couple settled in Washington Co., Md., efforts to find their marriage
record there have been unsuccessful, and the wedding may well have been in
Allegany County.

Does anyone have access to Allegany Co. marriage records that show this
marriage? Thank you very much for your help!

Trussville, Alabama

This thread: