MDALLEGA-L Archives

Archiver > MDALLEGA > 2005-05 > 1116384294

From: Erin White <>
Subject: Cross, Lancaster, Morgan
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 19:44:54 -0700 (PDT)

My Allegany County family branches include the surnames posted in the subject bar, namely Mary Ann Cross, daughter of Thomas Cross; Robert Andrew Lancaster, and James Albert Morgan, Sr. Would like to hear from anyone researching these lines. Also -- any info on the music store R. Hilary Lancaster ran in Frostburg in the early 1900's would be appreciated. My grandfather Harry Morgan also ran a gun shop on Frost Avenue extended before dying young. He was a known area marksman. Anyone who remembers the shop or my grandfather -- please respond.