MDALLEGA-L Archives

Archiver > MDALLEGA > 2005-07 > 1122284436

From: Erin White <>
Subject: Re: [MDALLEGA] Glad we're back
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 02:40:36 -0700 (PDT)

Theresa -- I indeed have a Richard Morgan in that time frame, but he was from Pilloweel, England. Rats. Nice try.

Theresa <> wrote:My Morgan is Theophilus Morgan of Pontypool Wales born 1838 died 1913. He
was married to Ann Bird and the family
immigrated in 1869. They had children Theophilus, Jr.(married Mary
Hammers),William (moved to Kansas and married a woman named Ann), Mary
(married George Gibson), Elizabeth (married James Graham), Annie (married
Christian
Vogtman) then there were
George, John and Amy whom I have not been able to find any information on.
Ann died in 1881 and Theo married Harriet Collins Hughes. Harriett and Theo
had two more children a son named Eli and a daughter named Alice. Eli died
in 1918 and Alice married Jacob Shanholtz and they moved to Ohio.

Theo had a brother Richard born 1840 and died in 1905. I have been unable to
track his family - if any down.

My Morgans lived for the most part in Mount Savage.

Let me know if we have a connection.

Theresa

To Unsubscribe send email message to
or for digest to
In body of message put only UNSUBSCRIBE
Nothing in subject line. We'll miss you.

Jumpstart your genealogy with OneWorldTree. Search not only for
ancestors, but entire generations. Learn more:
http://www.ancestry.com/s13972/rd.ashx