MDALLEGA-L Archives

Archiver > MDALLEGA > 2005-12 > 1134542788

From: "GerdemanZbunch" <>
Subject: Re: [MDALLEGA] Local help
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 07:46:28 +0100

Dear Reader
I to would like to thank the local people of Allegany county. they have
been great Since I live in Germany ,I can not get to the courthouse or to
library. Or to the graveyards in the area . with out their help I would
still be on square one of my family tree. So thank you very much
John Gerdeman
Ludwigshafen
Germany
Anthony Richard Gerdeman