MDALLEGA-L Archives

Archiver > MDALLEGA > 2006-01 > 1137889396

From: "Theresa" <>
Subject: Re: [MDALLEGA] BARTH
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 19:28:24 -0500

Yeee Haw (it's a southern thing) Thank you so much - this is my James Graham
married to Elizabeth Morgan - I am eternally in debt. A wall just came
crashing down - for those in different time zones just wait, you will hear
the noise.

Elizabeth's brother Theophilus Jr. was my great great grandfather - he lived
with James and Lizzie when their mother Anne Bird Morgan died . Harriett
Collins Hughes was a second wife of Theophilus Sr. and Eli was a half
brother - Eli had a full sister named Alice she married a Shanhotlz and they
moved to Ohio - Eli died in the epidemic in 1918.

YIPPEE

Thank you

Theresa

This thread: