MDALLEGA-L Archives

Archiver > MDALLEGA > 2007-02 > 1170528324

From: "Dick Crow" <>
Subject: Re: [MDALLEGA] 1960's obituary
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2007 13:45:24 -0500

Chere,

I did a search through HeritageQuest in their census records, and found 4
Samuel McFarlane's in 1920, however they were located in 2 in Michigan, 1
each in New York, and Washington State. I did a search for any Elizabeth's
and came up with none. It is possible that they were not counted in the
census records for some reason.

"The Ole Crow"
Dick Crow
Retired & enjoying it!