MDALLEGA-L Archives

Archiver > MDALLEGA > 2007-02 > 1170942271

Subject: Re: [MDALLEGA] Muir families
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 08:44:31 EST

Carol,
I have only a vague reference to Thomas Walkinshaw. I have him as
married to Jennet Muir (no relation to my Muir's that I can find) They had a child,
Agnes, b. abt 1850 in Scotland. (my notes say she was a teacher)
Agnes married John Willison b abt 1850 Ayrshire, Scotland. They married
March 1874 in Eckhart.
Children
Nettie
Martha
May Desmond born 10 Jan 1886 d. 28 Sept 1959
May married John Muir son of Michael Muir, born in Riccarton, Ayrshire,
Scotland. and Jennette Telford, b. Allegany Co., MD. This John ties into my Muir
family.

The Walkinshaw and Willison Families are being researched by Connie Beachy
who is our list administrator.
Perhaps Connie can add more to this.
If you are interested in my Muir lines let me know.
John Keyes
Jonesboro, AR

This thread: