MDALLEGA-L Archives

Archiver > MDALLEGA > 2008-05 > 1209996846

From: "Carol Dinning" <>
Subject: Re: [MDALLEGA] MDALLEGA Digest, Vol 3, Issue 170: JAMES McFARLANE
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 10:15:14 -0400

Hi Carolyn,

I am glad for you and Chere in maybe finding some more information on
relatives. I started working with Jim in 1969, and he became my supervisor.
He was so comical. I really like him. I think he took me under his wing as
a second daughter! He was just so funny in some of his actions. Good luck
in finding out more information. Carol Dinning