MDALLEGA-L Archives

Archiver > MDALLEGA > 2009-08 > 1251072350

From: Joseph Mckenzie <>
Subject: [MDALLEGA] Oak Hill Cemetery Lonaconing,Maryland
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 20:05:50 -0400

I am trying to help this person, She found me on the internet. Is anyone
close to Oak Hill Cemetery. This lady wants to put stones on her great
grandparents graves, They are located near a PHILLIPS stone in Oak Hill
Cemetery.
Bertha Belle (Bishop) Dick Dob: 1882
James R. Dick Dob June 5th.????
I did find a James Dick Born 1877 in the 1880 census in Lonaconing,Md. But
not sure its him.

thank you for getting back to me...

Okay my grandfather James Preston is still alive he lives in frostburg, My
grandmother Clara jean dick was his wife she's in frostburg village nursing
home and isnt in any kinda of state that she can tell us anything about her
mom and grand parents..

this is as much as i know
ruth e dick (my grandmothers mom) was born April 1919 (from ssdi she died
Feb. 1967)
ruth's parents bertha belle bishop (DOB march 1882) married james r dick(DOB
June 5th not sure of the year) , from what my grandfather knows they are all
buried together in oak hill .. he thinks that they are somewhere by the last
name phillips grave.. about once a month my grandfather puts flowers in the
grass right phillips grave. he wants to put grave stones on there spots
before he pass's ... but he isnt really sure where they are.

thank you for your help.
Jessica

In a message dated 8/23/2009 3:54:03 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,