MDALLEGA-L Archives

Archiver > MDALLEGA > 2009-08 > 1251084006

From: "Pat Thompson" <>
Subject: Re: [MDALLEGA] Oak Hill Cemetery Lonaconing,Maryland
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 23:20:06 -0400

Lonaconing, March 27
Miss Cora Bishop has returned to Washington, D.C. after visiting her sister,
Mrs. James Dick, Jackson St.
Cumberland Evening Times
Mar 27, 1931

Mrs. Bertha Dick, James Dick and William Murphy, attended the funeral of
Mrs. Dick's sister in Pittsburgh.
Cumberland Evening Times
Oct 28, 1940

Mr. and Mrs. James Dick, Jackson St. announce the birth of a son yesterday
in the Hodgson Clinic. Mrs. Dick is the former Miss Evelyn Nolan.
Cumberland Evening Times
Mar 10, 1943
(different family?)

Ruth E. Dick
Lonaconing-Ruth E. Dick, 47, of Jackson St., died yesterday.
Born in Lonaconing, she was a daughter of the late James and Bertha (Bishop)
Dick.
Surviving are a daughter, Mrs. Jean MacMillan, Lonaconing and a grandchild.
The body is at the Eichhorn Funeral Home where friends will be received
today for 7 to 9 p.m. and tomorrow from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m.
Services will be conducted there Sunday at 2 p.m. by Rev. John O. Price.
Burial will be in Oak Hill Cemetery.
Cumberland Evening Times
Feb 17, 1967