MDALLEGA-L Archives

Archiver > MDALLEGA > 2009-08 > 1251575468

From: Lois Zelina <>
Subject: [MDALLEGA] Rowan help
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 12:51:08 -0700 (PDT)

Some time in the past I wrote myself the following message:
Piedmont- 1860 Hampshire Co. W.Va. census
p.283 Rowan, Margaret 33
Bartholomew 13
John 6
Bridget 4

If anyone has access to the 1850 census for Piedmont is this family listed with a father? Or maybe this family lived in nearby Maryland earlier. The census gives the place where Margaret and Bartholomew were born so that will give a clue to when they emigrated and maybe which county in Ireland they came from.
That information would be helpful to me. Any information on this family will make my day. Thank you. LoisZ

This thread: