Archiver > MDALLEGA > 2009-08 > 1251585856

From: Lois Zelina <>
Subject: Re: [MDALLEGA] Rowan help
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 15:44:16 -0700 (PDT)

The information I am most interested in is Margaret's husbands name and if Bartholomew was born in Ireland. I believe I found info on Margaret later that she was in a sanatorium or something similar. Probably in 1870 Bartholomew was on his own and not listed with his mother. The Rowan family has been a difficult one for me to research. There are lots of Rowans in Lonaconing but they were miners and unrelated.
This group have similar given names to "my" Rowan family so I am hopeful I can connect them.
Thank you for your offer to help me fill in the blanks.