Archiver > MDALLEGA > 2009-08 > 1251633999

From: Chere Athey <>
Subject: [MDALLEGA] Dicks in Oak Hill Cemetery Lonaconing,Maryland
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 05:06:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Joe,

The president of Oak Hill cemetery is
Michael Staup; here's his info from the Crick Site:

Michael Staup

17725 Lower Georges Creek Rd, SW

P.O. Box 31

Lonaconing, MD  21539

Birthday: January 16, 1958

Home Phone: 301-463-3570

Don't know if this is the correct family, but there is a WWII draft registration card for a James S. Dick of Lonaconing (working in Warren, Ohio at a steel mill)  with a nearest relative "Mrs. Bertha Dick":
This James Dick's b.d. 16 Jan 1892