MDALLEGA-L Archives

Archiver > MDALLEGA > 2009-10 > 1255953363

From: Shawn McGreevy <>
Subject: Re: [MDALLEGA] MDALLEGA Digest, Vol 4, Issue 271
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 07:56:03 -0400

Guten tag John!

According to the church records, Patrick Footen was born 2 Feb 1862 in Barton, Allegany County, Maryland and was baptized 4 Feb 1862 in Barton at St. Gabriel's Catholic Church. He married Elizabeth Greenhorn, daughter of John T. Greenhorn and Margaret Ellen Robertson at St. Gabriel's 21 Apr 1895. Patrick Footen died of "liver troubles" 9 Feb 1922 in Barton and was buried 11 Feb 1922 at the Odd Fellow Cemetery (which I BELIEVE is also called Laurel Hill Cemetery in Moscow, Allegany County, Maryland-can someone verify that cemetery info please?). Let me know if you need any more Footen info.

This thread: