MDALLEGA-L Archives

Archiver > MDALLEGA > 2010-01 > 1262456108

From: "Ruth Sprowls" <>
Subject: Re: [MDALLEGA] Finzell,Mrs. Joseph (Lillie WEISENBORN) d. Sept. 1977
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 13:15:08 -0500

Shawn, I located an obit for a Mrs. Joseph (Lillie W. WEISENBORN)
FINZEL for September 1977. Is this YOUR Lillie? (also found estate
filing that lists middle initial as M and not W ).
Children were Mrs. Stanley BUCKLEY and Mrs. Joseph (Christine )
CALDARA.

Parents of Lillie WEISENBORN were Conrad and Christina (KNIERIEM)
WEISENBORN. Joseph Finzel died in 1946. Sisters of Lillie were Mrs.
Idella PRESSMAN and Miss Emma C. WEISENBORN, and she resided with them
both in Frostburg.
Burial in Frostburg Memorial Park.

I can scan/email obit, estate filing from classified.
OR I also located an obit for a M. Violet (FINZEL) JONES, from June
1977, whose parents were Lillie (MACHIN) FINZEL and late Henry Finzel.
Was widow of Gomer Jones.

Let me know what you need -
Ruth

This thread: