MDALLEGA-L Archives

Archiver > MDALLEGA > 2010-05 > 1274575336

From: Sharon Banzhoff <>
Subject: [MDALLEGA] Oldtown cemeteries
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 19:42:16 -0500 (CDT)

Paul,

Not ALL of the cemeteries around Oldtown are in the book. In fact, the
largest one

in Oldtown is not in the book. If I am not mistaken, it is located behind
the

Fire Hall. The Mt. Taber Cemetery in Spring Gap and Oliver Grove U.M.
Church

Cemetery are not in the book. Ed Twigg had indicated to me that he had
inventoried

these cemeteries and I believe Connie had typed the inventories up for Ed.
Ed had

said these cemeteries would be the next cemetery book. Perhaps there is
someone on

the List that knows more about what is in the future with a second cemetery
book.

Sharon

This thread: