MDALLEGA-L Archives

Archiver > MDALLEGA > 2010-11 > 1289063828

Subject: Re: [MDALLEGA] The Alleganian Jul 12 1854
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 17:17:08 +0000

I would like a copy
Pat

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: Priscilla Engeman <>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 07:22:41
To: <>

I tried sending the image (jpg) of what I have of the top of the page.
I didn't think that rootsweb would let it through, but I thought it
was worth a try anyway. Well, sure enough, it hasn't come through.

I will send it to Scott, Shawn and Sheryl, since I have their email
addresses. If anyone else would like it, let me know.
Priscilla