MDGARRET-L Archives

Archiver > MDGARRET > 2001-06 > 0992690419

From: "Ron Sands" <>
Subject: RE: [MDGARRET] "Indian Blood" by Evelyn Guard Olsen
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 06:20:19 -0500

INDIAN BLOOD
by Olsen, Evelyn Guard
Published by McClain Printing Company, Parsons, WV
Copyright 1967
Library of Congress Catalog Number 66-24419
No ISBN

This is the only information that appears in her book. I am the fortunate
owner of a signed copy, "To Ron Sands with my best wishes, Evelyn Guard
Olsen, March 25, 1985".

The answer is, "NO." It's not for sale.

Hopefully, the little bit of information that appears above will be
sufficient to help obtain the book through a lending library.

Good luck.

Ron Sands