MDGARRET-L Archives

Archiver > MDGARRET > 2003-10 > 1067569415

From: "Pat Thompson" <>
Subject: Re: [MDGARRET] 1866 - contains Garrett County names (Voter Lists)
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 22:03:35 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Jon Marie,
Without Bonnie McCroby Wuensche posting part of the Voters List to her
McCrobie MyFamily.com site I never would have found the full listing to post
to the Garrett Co. Mailing List. So we have only Bonnie to thank for her
sharing.

Side Note: Tonight in Frederick County, Maryland we saw the Northern Lights
and as fate would have it, I had all three grandchildren here to show them
the lights and tell them how many moons (I told them years, but I won't post
that here) it has been since I saw them last in Garrett County. I tried to
impress upon them the importance of remembering this night so that someday
they could tell their children.

I am sorry if that is not genealogy, but to me it is.
Pat-T

This thread: