MDGARRET-L Archives

Archiver > MDGARRET > 2003-10 > 1067616348

From: Lee Fasnacht <>
Subject: Re: [MDGARRET] 1866 - contains Garrett County names (Voter Lists)
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 08:05:48 -0800 (PST)

Mary Jane Dugan,

Please contact me offline at so I can send you the picture of James O'Brien. We had to change to a new server and when we did we lost our address book and all the save e-mails. Then the e-mail program we are using would not allow me to send messages to the list. This is why I am now using yahoo.com to send messages to the list.

Modern technology can sometimes be so baffling!

Lee Deetz Fasnacht

MJDUGAN <> wrote:
HI I LIVE IN OHIO AND WE SEEN THE NOTHERN LIGHT ALSO IT IS THE SECOND TIME FOR ME IN PAST 25 YEARS IT WAS CAUSED MY A SOLAR STORM, THE PAST 3 NIGHTS

MARY JANE

Looking for your Garrett County ancestors? Make sure to visit us on the web at:
http://www.rootsweb.com/~mdgarret/index.html