MDGARRET-L Archives

Archiver > MDGARRET > 2006-06 > 1150074127

From: "Pat Thompson" <>
Subject: RE: [MDGARRET] Kifer Cemetery
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 21:03:04 -0400

Graves of Garrett County by the Youghiogheny Chapter of the DAR says there
is a KEEFER Cemetery, on Fingerboard Road, (outside of Oakland, Maryland).
Graves listed - Keefer, Jacob , no dates buried beside Nettie B. no dates,
and Emma no dates; Earl, no dates and Ray, no dates.
Savage, Larry Eugene, Jan 4 1968- Jan 5 1968.

"The names here were supplied by Charles Keefer, but he didn't know any of
the dates. All graves but one marked by fieldstones."

I didn't find a listing for Moses Tichnell or Ellen Abernathy Tichnell.
There is an Ellen J. 1862-1940 buried beside William C. Tichnell 1855-1949
at the Tichnell Cemetery, Chestnut Grove Road.

I do not know where Chestnut Grove Road is located in Garrett County, MD.