MDHOWARD-L Archives

Archiver > MDHOWARD > 2007-07 > 1185200947

Subject: [MDHOWARD] Help with marriage license
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 10:29:07 EDT

Hello all -

I am hoping that someone who goes to the Howard County HS that would be able
to look up a marriage license for me for a possible ancestor of mine that is
listed on their site. I also noticed that they said that unless the
groom/bride were under 18 it might not list their parents and this is the info that I
need. I know that their price is $10.00 per copy unless someone goes there
whereas a copy is 25 cents - I hope you can understand that without the
parents name I would not want to spend the $10.00. If anyone can help or offer
any suggestions I would be very grateful - thank you - Ahlive