MDMONTGO-L Archives

Archiver > MDMONTGO > 2003-01 > 1041726383

From: "Linda Robbins Dixon" <>
Subject: Re: [MDMONTGO] Henry Bolton
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 19:28:15 -0500

Hi Ida,
Don't know about your Susannah....but wanted to make sure you knew there
is a Skaggsville in Maryland. It's in Howard County, a neighbor county of
Montgomery. I used to live near there...the town is still very small and
the Skaggs family still has a local business there. You can use
www.mapquest.com to locate the town (it's near Savage, MD:-). Just type in
Skaggsville for the city and MD for the state and you'll get a map.
Hope this helps, Linda