MDSTMARY-L Archives

Archiver > MDSTMARY > 2001-05 > 0989719450

From: Jean Alvey <>
Subject: [MDSTMARY-L] Martin, Cusic
Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 20:04:10 -0600

Posted on: St. Marys County Md Query Forum
Reply Here: http://genconnect.rootsweb.com/gc/USA/Md/StMarys/12225

Surname: Martin, Cusic
-------------------------

Hi Linda
We have shared info before Buckler/Herbert and so on.
As for me I lived in Hughesville most of my life before
getting married and moving to Hollywood MD.

As for the Cusick the dates Philip Cusic died bef Jan 6 1831
the date of inventory for his estate. Marriages of the children are listed
in Marriage and Death St. Mary's.
Unsure of Jane Elizabeth Cusic. Sallie A Cusic died before
1837 stated in Jane Cusick's will. She died without heirs. As for the Thompsons
I have no idea. Jean Alvey

This thread: