MDSTMARY-L Archives

Archiver > MDSTMARY > 2001-05 > 0990498397

From: Michelle Lea <>
Subject: [MDSTMARY-L] Willenborg
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 20:26:37 -0600

Posted on: St. Marys County Md Query Forum
Reply Here: http://cgi.rootsweb.com/~genbbs/genbbs.cgi/USA/Md/StMarys/12245

Surname: Meyers, Willenborg, Wendlin, Wiechman, Von Panschar
-------------------------

My grandmother's name was Mary Louise Willenborg Wendlin. I have been told
that her mother died in childbirth and that her last name had been Willenborg
until she was adopted by a relative and raised with her cousin Bea. My
grandmother spent most of her years in Northern KY until moving to Cincinnati
after mother parents were married. My grandmother married Wilfred Matthew
Wiechman who was also from No. KY. My aunt has been doing a lot of research
on this side of our family, but I have found very little info.
I thought since the name and location matched there might be a connection
somewhere. Oh yea, my grandmother was born 6/27/1918. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.
My e-mail is .

This thread: