Archiver > MDSTMARY > 2001-12 > 1008089267

From: "Jerry L. Clark" <>
Subject: Re: [MDSTMARY-L] Robert Ford
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 09:47:47 -0700

Dear List,

My question is this. Assuming Norma is correct then do we dare say
then that the Mary Clarke who was a daughter of Edward Clarke and
Mary Kirkley even married a Robert Ford. And If she did which Robert
Ford is most likely a possibility? and if not who did she really

Because it now looks as though that marriage maybe very difficult to
prove. I certainly would like to get this Ford family corrected.

>>Second Generation Robert Ford b. abt 1664 d. 1740, gave a depo 1715 saying
>>he was 51. first wife unknown, 2/d Mary Heard, 3/d Margaret. Parent of
>>Robert, John, Peter, Monica, Anastacia, Teresa. He's a tad old to be the
>>wife of Mary Clarke, daughter of Edward Clarke and Mary Kirkley and have her
>>be the first unknown wife and mother of his children
>>Third Generation Robert Ford married Rachel Howard, and Theresa Van
>>Swearingen, Robert and Rachel parents of Monica Ford.

This thread: