MDSTMARY-L Archives

Archiver > MDSTMARY > 2001-12 > 1009416460

From: "Norma Thompson" <>
Subject: Re: [MDSTMARY-L] Greenwell family
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 17:37:10 -0800

Hi, Linda,

This same Mary Greenwell married John Manning, did she not? I placed her
there because:
1) her brother, Joshua Greenwell mentions his nephew James Manning in his
will.
2) John Manning and Cornelius Manning were sureties for the admin of her
father's estate.
3) various other mentions of Manning or Greenwell in connections with these
two families.

Two other people are mentioned quite often with these families, John Cole
and John Hammond--John Cole as next of kin for John Manning. Do you know how
they were related? I have tentatively placed them, but where I have them
isn't working very well.

Thank you for all of the help you give me and everyone else!

Bye,
Norma

This thread: