MDSTMARY-L Archives

Archiver > MDSTMARY > 2001-12 > 1009801896

From: "Norma Thompson" <>
Subject: Re: [MDSTMARY-L] Bowling-Speake
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 04:41:23 -0800

These are the abstracts I found for William Bowling. I inferred that he had
a son William, as well. A later William can be found in the probate
abstracts.

Abstracts of the Inventories and Accounts of the Prerogative Court of
Maryland 1679-1686 Libers 6, 7a, 7b, 8, compiled by V. L. Skinner, p. 18
William Brockhurst 6.676 A CE #79640 #79640 Mar 5 1679
Payments to: Casparus Herman, Thomas Tench, William Sinkler, William Bolding
left him by his father William Bolding.
Administratrix: Mary Brockhurst (widow).

Abstracts of Inventories and Accounts of the Prerogative Court of Maryland
1688-1698 Libers 12,13A, 13B, 14, 15. Volume 4 compiled by V.L. Skinner Jr.,
p. 16
William Brochas 13A.210 A CE #79620 #80620 Oct 13 1694
Mentions: John Moor to pay rent for land in Virginia (estate of William
Boulding), children unnamed) of William Bowling.
Distribution to: widow (unnamed).
Administratrix: relict (unnamed), wife of Edward Jones.