MDSTMARY-L Archives

Archiver > MDSTMARY > 2002-03 > 1017144175

From: Judith A <>
Subject: Re: [MDSTMARY-L] One set of Fenwick Siblings
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 06:02:55 -0600

In addition to the Abstracts you listed Norma, there is this one of Benedict
Fenwick who lists brothers William, George and sister Jean. Is Jean the
wife of George and a sister-in-law? There is a William Fenwick who posts
surety for Bennett d 1762 on his account Jan 1 1773. These names also
correspond to a couple of the names on Mary Brooke Fenwick's account May
14-Aug 20 1759. Judith Burger

Will of Benedict Fenwick, SMC April 2, 1769 -May 2, /1769.
Mother: The pt. of the land where Anthony Joy now lives during her life.
Brother: William, all remaining pt. of land which I now possess in
Beaverdam Manor.
Brother: George Fenwick, slaves.
Sister: Jean Fenwick, a slave. One lb. currency to use of St. Alvegis
Chapel.